Family Emergency

For about the last two months I guess I have been having a family emergency. I always wonder what people mean when they use that term. It is so mysterious. As it is meant to be. It is meant to convey seriousness without revealing all your drama.

I go back and forth about revealing my drama. I am a writer after all. It is how I process. But since it has to do with my daughter, I think I'll keep it private. But I will share what I have learned from it so far:

God is leading me along. Not just sometimes but all the time. There are about 40 thousand angels watching over me and that little prophet girl of mine. Just contemplating that makes me more open to a totality of possibilities.

Lesson number 2 is about change: Some changes, though they look negative on the surface, are really just creating space in your life for something better that God has in store for you.

Lesson number 3 is about power: I have more power than I ever realized. Especially when I trust and allow.

Lesson number 4 is perspective: I have come a long way in just a few years.

Lesson number 5 is about dancing: Even when there is a "family emergency" that wants to pull us out of the moment all day long, the present moment still hold full potential for joy. Life is still a joyous dance.

Comments

  1. I love your perspective and all the great things you are learning. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I think I need to re-read this one ten or twenty times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts