Photos From the New You Retreat

Last weekend I taught a New Year New You Retreat in Salt Lake City. I always swore I would never return to Salt Lake in the winter, but it was so wonderful and worth it and I love everything about it. It was one day only and it was at a home in Little Cottonwood Canyon. A large home, with a ballroom in it. So it had a homey feeling, but yet there was plenty of room. Our hosts were amazing and wonderful to us. I had Andy Rasmussen and Michelle Larsen help me teach it, because they both live in Utah and are teachers in training, but really already great teachers. Some people are born to teach. Maybe you are too. Well here are some of the pictures. I will post more on my retreat gallery page on my web site. Enjoy!

Nam Joti Kaur

Andy Rasmussen

Michelle Larsen


Relaxing to the gong. Many couples came together.



Break out group: writing workshop. Because we haven't discovered all of the world's great writers  or world leaders. You might be one of them. 

Breakout group with Andy: Discussion on creating Zion.

Break out group with Michelle: Happy New You, Roadmap to Your Higher Self.

Healing the wounds of love.


Catering from Cantu's Creations

I have been dreaming of this picture. A person all in white meditating in the snow. 




"If you do not know how to bow, you do not know how to excel." - Yogi Bhajan

Andy teaching








dancing

The end of the night. Beautiful shiny people.

And... blogger doesn't want to let me upload anymore. But you can see more here. 



Comments

Popular Posts