First day of Virtual Book Tour

Today was the first day of The Gift of Giving Life's Virtual Book Tour. Our first stop was at Sheridan's blog EnjoyBirth, where I am interviewed.

Tomorrow, Sheridan and I are appearing at a small book party/signing here in Los Angeles. I have to say that I have been very calm about all this considering it is the culmination of 6 years of work for me. It didn't feel real. I think it is finally hitting me. Deep breath. I just had a baby. Deep breath. I am now no longer in control of that baby's life. Not that it was mine to begin with. It's okay. Deep breath. So far it is getting rave reviews. I am just trying to process how involved to be in this baby's life. Part of me is ready to move on to the next thing, but I also know that we will always be connected.

Deep breath.

Would it be too much if I wore the book in my Moby wrap? Hee Hee. Just kidding.

Comments

  1. I have those "letting go" feeling too! And the idea of the book in a moby made laugh, i've been carrying with me everywhere so maybe a moby would be a good idea.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts