Healing is Remembering

Lately I have been in contact with a number of people who do some form of energy healing and who are struggling with their own healing. I noticed a common theme among them, and it was a fundamental belief that something was wrong with them. While healer trainings and healing tools are great, they can often be a way of reinforcing this belief, and finding more problems in self and others. It is the positive mind serving the negative mind. It is a way of continuing to be your own worst enemy while pretending that you are doing the opposite.  (I have done this. I know. This is not easy to hear or to admit.)

Learning to muscle test or intuitively read what is “wrong” and release it through energy healing is a great skill to have. But if one spends all day focusing on the problems, it is easy to forget that these are not a person’s real identity.  I would counsel anyone who thinks that they might have fallen into this trap, to limit the digging into your own problems to 1 hour/day and spend the rest of the day chanting Sat Nam (I am Truth, Truth is my identity) or “I am Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful. I am.”  

True healing is just remembering. The more you remember, the more whole you become. Remember your own divine nature and let it unfold through the grace of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. I invite all the reachable and teachable to call that highest self forth and live with a nobility and royalty that you are. You are enough. You are what is needed.




Comments

Popular Posts