Help Me Publish My Book - Awake As In Ancient Days: The Christ-Centered Kundalini Yoga Experience

As you may know, I finished writing my book. It's really cool to be done because now I know what is in it. And let me tell you, it's awesome. Or Sierra can tell you. Or Lani. They edited most it the first go round. But I'll tell you that it is better than I could have imagined. It's also longer than I imagined. This is a good thing for those who, upon finding my blog read the entire thing in a few days. Wow! I didn't know people do that. But it's clear there is a desire for more on this topic. And in this book you will get more, deeper, and better stuff than I post here, and all in one place. And with lots of pictures and instructions on how to do the meditations and kriyas.
Here is a picture of my lovely stack of single spaced pages.
I was hoping to have it out by April 26 when I speak at the AZ Whole-istic Living Conference. But it looks like that would require too much craziness and cost too much money. And I am doing this to help make people's lives better not to stress myself and others out. So it looks like I'll be doing pre-sales at the AZ event and in the mean time I am inviting readers to support the speedy publication of this book. Yes. I decided to self-publish. It should be no secret now that we self-published The Gift of Giving Life on our own imprint Madison & West Publishers. And it did so well that it was easy to get a distributor within a few months. I hope for and expect the same with this book. The more people who have it in their hands, the better the world can be. Yay! So here is my video and a link to donate funds to the project. By donating you'll get special privileges and gifts and blessings. If all goes well it should be out by end of May or early June. Sat Nam!


Comments

Popular Posts