What We Did This Week

My daughter, the shining light of my life, turned 8 years old on Monday and got baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She made this choice and was really excited about it. I wish you could have all seen her happy face. She was so excited to be doing what Jesus did. We don't have a font at our local building so most people do it in someone's pool. Her best friend's dad and our bishop baptized her. Half the ward came to support her. There were cars parked all up the road you would have thought it was a celebrity wedding. Mother was there in spirit and some of the guest could feel her there too. It was a perfect day in every way.
About the take the plunge. 

Kelsey 1.0 Her best babysitter

Home teacher on the left. The guy on the right was actually my mom's OB when she was pregnant with me!

Afterwards. Doesn't she look like an angel? I kind of adore her.


Besties

Back up mom.

Buddy, the dog, was proud of her too. Kid on the left was her uber crush last year. Not sure about this coming year.

Friends.

Birthday dinner afterwards. 

This is what she had to say the day before.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful, memorable day--and you BOTH look like angels! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Phoebe! How exciting. You do both look like angels. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much Phoebe! I wish we could have been there! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts