Discover Christ Energy In Bali



Bali, Indonesia is known as the Island of the Gods. There are an estimated 20,000 temples and shrines in Bali! Isn’t that amazing? Though Indonesia is predominately a Muslim country, most of the country’s Hindu minority live on the island of Bali. Balinese Hinduism has roots in Indian Hinduism and Buddhism, and they also adopted traditions of the indigenous people. This influence strengthened the belief that the gods and goddesses are present in all things.

Devotion and worship pervades every aspect of traditional life in Bali. I love this. There is so much we can learn from this kind of lifestyle. Perhaps this is why Bali is so attractive to tourists seeking to increase their consciousness, especially yogis of all kinds.

If you haven’t heard about it yet, I am teaching a 7 day/night retreat in Bali in August of this year (August 13-20, 2017) and I’m so excited to spend time there on the island. Though the Christian population in Bali is small, the Christ energy there is big. I can feel the pull from here. To find out what I mean, you might have just come. 


When Christ was in Palestine/Israel he told his disciples: 

 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. John 10:16 

After Christ’s death in Palestine in 33 AD, ancient texts now known as the Book of Mormon tell of his visit to the people in the Americas. These were some of the “other sheep” he was talking about:

 21 And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 3 Ne 15:21

But he didn’t stop there. He told them of other sheep…. on the isles of the sea. We don’t have all the ancient scriptures from all his visits to “other sheep” but I have a feeling that Bali is a spiritual hot spot for a reason. And I’m excited to go and learn from these people and the land and the spirit present there. 

If you’d like to join me, all levels are welcome. Spouses and family members are welcome, newbies welcome. One of the the best ways to learn about something is immerse yourself in an intensive experience. And as one of my friend’s husband said: "If I am going try yoga, it might as well be in Bali." 

Rooms are selling out though, so if you are serious about coming, please book as soon as possible. We have private bungalows at a retreat in the north of Bali right on the sea. The retreat includes 3 meals/day and all the yoga and group healing. You can also take advantage of the spa, dolphin excursions and other amazing sites around Bali in your plentiful free time. 



To save your Single Occupancy spot by creating a 5 month payment plan ($460/mo for 5 months), please click here now. 

To save your Double Occupancy spot by creating a 5 month payment plan ($400/mo for 5 months) please click here now.

*All beds are private beds, double occupancy means you are willing to share a bungalow, not a bed. Unless you want to share a bed, like if you are married. :) Just let us know and we'll make sure you get the right space. 







Comments

Popular Posts