Making Cake and Thinking Of Bali

I am making a zucchini chocolate cake and packing for Summer Solstice Celebration in New Mexico. But I am really thinking about Bali. Even when I am in the moment, I can also be in Bali. It is a tiny island in the Indonesian chain, but it has more than 10,000 temples. It's a place of devotion and spiritual amplification. I am beyond excited to go there in August and host and teach a retreat in the magical north part of that island.


I have been talking to people who have been there. One woman said it brought her husband and her closer together in a way that she wasn't expecting. Another women I just talked to returned after 6 weeks of traveling there by herself. She said it's the easiest and safest place to go and not have a place to sleep that night. The people are wonderful and they become your friends for life. If you go back, they will remember you and take care of you. And she was so amazed at how easy it was for families with multiple children to travel around. The Balinese love children and are very accommodating. This makes me happy.




Recently I was drifting off to sleep and I dreamt that I was at one of the underwater temples. I was seeing through the eyes of a statue that represented some deity and feeling very at home. I have said it before, I think I was a helper in the creation of the earth - especially the oceans. So I am excited to go back to such a clean and healthy ocean (they have some of the best snorkeling in the world in Bali) and remember just what this planet and all the elements here are capable of as far as beauty and healing and partnership with us in this once in a lifetime retreat. I hope you are coming. There are few spots left. Info and registration is here. If you want to save $100- 250, contact me to find out how: progressiveprophetess at gmail.



Love and Sat Nam.


Comments

Popular Posts