Beautiful Women in Kauai Saving The World Through Self-Love

Here are just a few insanely beautiful pictures of my Kauai retreat with so many beautiful women and beautiful memories. This year was as awesome as ever. And because I had so many inquiries on social media about when the next one will be and people saying they want to be there, I thought I would announce it now. For the last 3 years I have done the Kauai retreat in November, but next year I'm doing it in May! May 3-8, 2018. Give it to yourself or Christmas or Mother's Day, or just because, but register now so you get a space. I have a feeling this one is going to sell out quickly. This year I am offering pay in full and also deposit options to hold your spot. Click here to learn more or reserve your place. 


After yoga we took a dip.






Ke'e beach with the beauties

My Halo is super bright. Photographers never know what to do with it. 

Julie snapped this when I wasn't looking. I taught some yoga on the beach before we jumped in. Hideaways Beach.


This is where we stayed.... I had the tower room. 

Discovering new beaches.

Hiking with Rachel

This flower was bigger than my head.

Queen's bath never disappoints.

Hanalei Branch visit is optional, but always lovely.

Evening meditation at the Hale.


Comments

  1. It was perfect. Thank you for all the work you put into it and helping these women shine brightly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts