The E-Book Is Finished

For those who have long awaited my e-book Kundalini Yoga Meditation Explained For Mormons, it is here, in PDF format, free for all my  newsletter subscribers. If you are not a newsletter subscriber, subscribe now. If you are of some other faith or just curious, you are also welcome to enjoy it.

The other day I thought, jokingly that I should write another one called Mormonism Explained For Yogis. Ha!  I thought it was funny. Who knows. It could happen. Right now the thing I realized from writing this introductory e-book is that there was so much more I could have written. I thought it would be a short e-book--maybe 10 pages. It is 25 pages. Full of great information, but also just barely scratching the surface. So I guess I will be writing a longer book next. We shall see.



Please share it with anyone you want. Or use it to explain to others why you chant mantras and love it.

Sat Nam!

Comments

  1. So far I am enjoying it. Thank you for putting it together. A friend of mine had just asked about meditation so it was timely that I could share it with her. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts