Project True Love Reprise

It is time.  I keep getting messages from my Romance Angels. Did you know there was such a thing?  

I am not the type to move on quickly. Or I didn't used to be the type, years ago. But I am different now even than I was a year ago. It feels like lifetimes have passed in the last year. Perhaps it is my daily practice of communing with God every morning that has helped me to heal so deeply that I am more whole than when I began.

So, I am officially announcing that I am starting project true love (PTL) again. Last time I did PTL it was a carefully planned 5 phase project, which sort of took a life of its own around phase three. This time I have allowed God to guide it from the beginning. Yes it has already begin. It began in July, when I officially put my healing in His hands.

PTL, as I learned last time, is not about finding true love (although that was the outcome); it is about going deep within, facing things, loving yourself, and healing yourself so that you can love and trust others and attract someone as equally whole.

I know some of my friends (and readers who become friends), would love to see me happy and "lucky in love." I am so honored by your love for me. But I want to tell you that I am happy, and every day I thank God that I am in love. That may not make sense, but I think it is key to happiness no matter what your relationship status.

Somewhere, making his way to me, there is a most compatible soul mate, that I can respect, and who has the capacity to love me and Phoebe in such a way that we can become even better.


So, feel free to congratulate me now, because, in a Bill and Ted's kind of way, it has already happened.

BTW, the best way to set me up on dates is not to message me telepathically but email me. :)
Sat Nam.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Best wishes!
    I have been very private about my own PTL. I began in Sept 2012 after reading your post. Thank you for turning my mind to the possibility. Thanking God daily for blessing me with greater growth and healing than I thought possible. Faith small as a mustard seed has brought great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Yay! I am so excited for you. I am thinking of doing a some PTL group work for a few lovely ladies who want to join me. I'll keep you posted.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts