What I Did This Summer and What's Next

I don't feel like writing an essay about my summer, but it feels like I need so share so much. Suffice it to say (for now) that it was epic and healed everything.  I traveled a bit both on and off planet. I did 40 days of 2.5 hours of Long Ek Ong Kaars in honor of Yogi Bhajan's birthday (bless that man) which helped to heal everything. Yes. Everything. It was super intense and took some time to process, but it did the job I guess. I am not normally so intense about Sadhana but I sort of got roped into it and saw what I could do, then I kept up. Now 2.5 hour sadhana seems like no big deal when I was doing a 2.5 hour meditation in addition to some yoga and my other meditations.

Wow. Who knew the subconscious mind was so deep and so full of garbage. But I guess when you are as old as I am (eons old I'm guessing) then it accumulates. Now I feel shiny and new and amazing and as I step into fully creating each day based on what's here an not what was affecting me from the past, I am so excited to create and share and help others even more.


As you may know I was in Salt Lake City, Utah this summer, which is not my home and I haven't ever really wanted to live there or spend much time there (I'm an ocean girl), but I answered the call with an open heart and had a good time and did a lot of good, I feel. At the end of the summer I was feeling super torn about what to do next. It felt like some timelines had shifted and that maybe I needed to stay longer to accomplish some things here. So I found a new house that was not just for the summer, and Ack! I signed a year lease.

But just a few weeks into September, I was processing some big stuff (this was the tail of healing "everything") and I freaked out and had a chat with God.

I said, "I know you have work for me to do here, and I'm totally willing... but I am unhappy with some things and feel like I need to get away to fully heal and process. Can I have a transfer?"

And God said, "Sure." God is loving and said, "Why don't you go to Hawaii. I know you have been wanting to go back and I do have some work for you to do there."

"Really?"

"Sure. You are not trapped. My work is not so rigid. You should enjoy it and show others that they can enjoy it. If they choose to. Life is about joy and Love. So I'll send you to Hawaii and you can learn more about Love. You haven't learned it all, but you will. Remember that weaknesses become strengths and you will teach others as you master it."

So that's what I am doing. I'm moving to Kauai for a few months--so far as I know now. I guess moving is a strong word. I still have a house in Salt Lake. But I will not be visiting it for a while. :)

What will I do in Kauai?. One of the things I am going to do with my new perfectly healed second chakra is to create and write more. Creativity is just flowing now. I will be working on poetry and memoir. My spirit guides are excited to help me. They say that there are many gems that need to be "retrieved" and put onto paper in this world.

I have also been given the charge of helping women heal their femininity and restore their grace. So I'll be writing more about that, but the first thing I was told to do was to hold a special retreat for women, on the island of Kauai with that theme. So in the way things work out when you are in the flow, it has all come together and is already planned. And as a cosmic second witness I got an email from Hawaiian Airlines saying that airfare to Hawaii is amazingly low right now through mid November. The retreat is Nov 5-9, 2015. So that helps if women want to come from the mainland.

Hawaii's garden isle of Kauai.

There will be daily kundalini yoga, meditation, snorkeling and beach fun, healing sessions and discussion on the retreat theme including how to heal our sexual selves, restore our grace, and be the Love we were created to be. There will be daily delicious healthy vegetarian farm-to-table cooking, as well as plenty of relaxation and free time. 


Women are the foundation of our society. Now more than ever before, as we have transitioned into the feminine age, all the healing and changes women make will more powerfully affect their relationships, families, and the whole world.  To learn more and Register for the Retreat click here. 


Comments

Popular Posts