The Creation Of the Earth



At the New Year New You Retreat, I taught a small group writing workshop. It was for anyone who felt like they had a book or story or poem or blog post that they needed to write. Everyone was of different experience levels, but I like to encourage anyone who want to to go for it. There may already be a lot of books out there. There is a lot of everything out there. But we aren't done discovering all of our great literary minds or thinkers and world leaders. The world hasn't discovered all the Martin Luther Kings or Marianne Williamsons or C.S. Lewises. And it might be you. So we sat down and we wrote. 5 minute exercises. And everyone had an experience. This is something that I started there, quite by accident. The prompt was: write about something you couldn't possible remember, such as the creation of the earth, your grandparents wedding, etc. As I did this, I found that I sort of do remember. And I have access to all that. Anyway.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts