Fasting Revisited - Join Me For a Group Miracle

Yesterday I felt inspired to re-read some of my old blog posts about fasting. Wow. I am shocked by what I shared and experienced and how I transformed back in 2015.  (If you want to read those, just scroll down on the left side to the years and they fasting journal starts in February. And there are some Love Lessons that begin in July.)

I forgot how much I used to blog and what amazing things I used to share. Sometimes going back and reading your own journal is all you need to remind you of what you need to know or what to do. For today I wanted to share that I am feeling the special instruction from my Soul to do another mono-fast. Soon.



Fasting is a spiritual discipline, which means it's an exercise in commitment. And Commitment is the first step in the Seven Steps of Happiness. And Isaiah 58 lists so many other blessings and benefits of the fast. Here are just a few:
  • to loose the bands of wickedness, 
  • to undo the heavy burdens, 
  • to let the oppressed go free, 
  •  break every yoke 
  • thy light [shall] break forth as the morning, 
  • thine health shall spring forth speedily:  
  • Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. 
  • then shall thy light rise in obscurity, 
  • thy darkness be as the noonday:
  •  the Lord shall guide thee continually,  
  •  satisfy thy soul in drought...  

If you read my old posts from 2015 you will see it wasn't easy some days but there were so many unexpected healings and benefits. Including a closeness to God and Jesus and the angels they send to me. So... If you want any of those benefits listed above or some you don't fully know yet but your heart is beating YES, I invite you to join me.

I'll be doing a 7 day Kitcheree mono-fast but you can choose how you will fast. I'm going to begin as soon as possible because that's how I operate. I think and then I do. But you can begin any time in the next 40ish days. So between now and the end of January if you'd like to join in for a week or a day or three days, decide what you will do and commit to it. Then post in the comments. And I'd love to hear your experience so come back and comment again or message me.

You can fast for whatever you want, and group energy and prayer will be with you. It would also be great to have a group thought or intention we'd like to zap the world with. If may suggest one, I like Peace on Earth and good will toward men and women. It starts with each of us. I'm looking forward to drawing closer to Christ at this time when I so long for him.

I also hope to feel closer to each of you, my fellow humans on this journey with me.

Blessings.


Comments

Popular Posts