East Coast Women's Retreat --Oops I Meant Luxury Retreat

I send this out in my newsletter and put it on my Kundalini Yoga website, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I am doing a women's retreat on the East Coast the first weekend in November! (November 1-3). If you live anywhere on the east coast or like to visit there when the leaves turn colors, this is centrally located (central in that it is in the center of the east coast. It is actually in the Blue Ridge Mountains (about 45 minute from DC) overlooking the Shannendoah Valley. Here is a picture from the the actual cabin in which you will stay if you are a guest.



And here are some pictures of the inside of the cabin.



This retreat will included vegetarian catering as well as cooking classes from Mandi Felici, our host, president of Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise. Mandi is also an essential oil maven and will probably be teaching us good stuff about this too.

I will be teaching kundalini yoga and meditation on the above topics that relate to Mandi's business name. The retreat is Christ-centered and will probably be mostly Mormons, but any woman is invited. 

There is only room for about 14 people and if you want a private room, you should sign up asap. Either way, space is limited, learn more and register at this link now. 

If you have any questions or comments or suggestions leave them in the comments!


Comments

  1. That was part of my mission...an area where I served, and what I consider home! Ahhh...my heart longs to go back! Maybe..just maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts