Today's Podcast

Today Andy and I recorded our 5th episode of our podcast Zion:Consciousness and Covenant. I am really starting to feel comfortable, and we have a good rapport, which is nice. This week was totally inspired and epic. It is about The Word and mantra. I have been writing that chapter of my book for the last few weeks and so I have been thinking about it a lot. I'm getting lots of mind-blowing inspiration as well as some free gifts--like a conversation or an email with the exact scripture I needed, etc. The scriptures really do contain everything. If you haven't listened to the podcast yet, this week is a good one, and then you can go back and listen to the others. They are great too. It is now on iTunes and Spreaker. And we have a website for it here where we post all the resources we give each week. I hope you enjoy this as much as I am. Sat Nam.

Comments

  1. I felt the spirit so strong while listening to this podcast! Thank you for sharing 3 Nephi 19. That scripture is so powerful and touches my soul. Thank you for sharing your light and lighting a path for us to be cleansed and sanctified by the Word.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts