It's Easter! Resurrect!

Sat Nam,

I am loving all the abundant life energy available in Spring. It is truly a rebirth every year. It also seems to be the time of year that I notice the vending machine effect the most. That's when think of something, and before I even pray it out loud it is there! Like God is a vending machine. It's fun if I don't get attached to it.

I'm learning that I don't always pray for the right things. Ha! Shouldn't surprise me. What I think about or God forbid, worry about, is a form of prayers, too. So I have been praying that God will please ignore those misguided prayers, and teach me how to pray for what I really want and need. Or even better, what They really want to give me. This requires being able to imagine things one can't imagine. Normally. On one's own. Without activating the God within.

For me, this year I have been guided to go deep into my body. My natural tendency is escape. To live in the mind, or out of the mind in the ethers and blissed out on meditation. But this can actually be a self-abuse to the body if it is not balanced.

Magical happenings began when I committed to being here, IN my body, IN the world. It is the kingdom of heaven on earth, after all.

But deep down I just wanted to be in heaven in heaven. And while the yoga is a body thing, it can also be an escape the body thing. I wasn't taking good care of myself. I was doing some energy healing for myself, but it was all still with the attempt to leave the body. Since January, after body some wake up calls I couldn't ignore, I committed to weekly massage, as well as some other physical self-care things, like acupuncture and cranial sacral work.  My amazing Christ-conscious masseuse comes to my house and puts his hands on my body and takes me to a place of loving being in a body. It is truly ecstatic. It took a month or two to actually feel like it was helping, but I'm glad I hung in there.

I am also just started a 21 day fast/cleanse with the support of a group of people who are knowledgeable about the body. It involves cutting out certain allergenic foods and lots of self-love and self care. I felt really inspired to do it and I am so glad I did. I'm on day 6 and I already notice beautiful emotional and physical benefits, and lots of creative outpouring and inspiration. And about 5 people have commented on the radiance of my eyes in the last few days. So, something is working.

I am so glad that all of this rebirth is possible through Christ's miracle that we celebrate today. He did say that we could all do the things he did, and even greater things (John 14:12). It's so important to remember that this is all possible because of him and also because of the body. He couldn't have done his work without it either. His word was to resurrect his consciousness and his spirit over his body. This is the Christ work that we are all called to do, too. I would love to invite you to think about this today as you pray and meditate and celebrate. Sat Nam and Mozel Tov.


Comments

Popular Posts