Steadfast



Lots of women are jealous of the men's program I am running and wanting something of that depth for them.  I don't blame them.  I love women, and many have gotten a taste of this kind of thing at my intimate retreats, but I haven't had any sort of advanced mentorship program for as of yet. I have been collaborating with God on what it should look like, and it didn't come until today. So of course, I am blogging about it right now.

It's called STEADFAST. It's an advanced mentorship and women's circle. It's for women (obvi) who feel like I am a teacher or mentor for them and they want more. It's not just about Kundalini Yoga, but all the other things that I bring, not least of which is my love for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the building of Zion right now. It's for powerful women who are spiritual luminaries in their own right (even if you may not call yourself that) who are doing this great work and feel the need for sisterhood, more learning, connection, and support, and steadfastness.

Of course, a background in Kundalini Yoga will be a prerequisite--at least Level 0 or Level 1. Anyone without those trainings but with a solid practice will be considered on a case by case basis.

It will begin at the end of June. The enrollment is limited because it will be intimate. All other details about the program will be shared individually. So if you want to know more, contact me to find out more. You know where to find me. If not, leave a comment. Blessings and Sat Nam.



Comments

Popular Posts