I Fasted For You Today


I had this realization today as I fasted for you, but I am having trouble explaining it. Basically, I have felt that there are more people who need to come to my Bali retreat and to some other things I am doing, like my imagery training. I have been doing this kind of thing for a long time. I pray about doing something and I get a number of how many people are supposed to come. When they still haven't all signed up, I start to pray and fast. A lot. My realization was that I am fasting for you, not me.

Ok so it's partly related to me, because if you (or they) don't come, it can cause financial stress for me. But it's really for the persons who belongs. Because it is sad when I do a retreat or a class and there is this feeling that someone is missing. It is a loss for me and everyone. Others notice and comment on it too when it happens. God is only trying to bless us. So I fasted today that you will accept that invitation. I believe you know who you are.

I have two spots left for the Bali retreat and the retreat center keeps bugging me to know who is coming and if the rooms are all full. And despite making them a little irritated, I have held on to these mystery spots hoping that who ever it belongs to will just figure it out and come. I take a financial risk in doing this. And so I can't do it for much longer or I will be in trouble.

So if you have felt the pull to come to Bali-- it is now spur of the moment (it starts in 2 weeks from today) then please contact me ASAP or register here now.

Or, if you feel like you need to do imagery training this year (I won't be doing it again till next year) then I'm inviting you to act on it by Aug 4, 2017. Reach out to me if you are worried or have obstacles you need help overcoming. There is a way through every block.

Sat Nam.

Comments

Popular Posts