A Year Of Insane Beauty

I just arrived in Hawaii--to the garden island of Kauai. I bring women here every year for a retreat to reteach them their own beauty.

Beauty is divine. It feeds the hungry soul.  I bring them here and give them permission to strip down to their true, shining and magnetic selves. We do it in Kauai because here, there is nowhere to run from the beauty. They sometimes try. But we saturate in it, until we realize it is us. And we remember.



And we may weep out everything we have carried that is not beauty. Even the tears are beautiful. They fall in our mouths and our ears and on our throats. Each one is a homeopathic remedy, healing the skin, the eyes, lips, throat. And it heals our inner hearing and seeing, so that the perception of aging changes, and when we leave, others see that we look younger. That we are shining, we are all but shooting sparks.








Not everyone can come to Kauai once a year (or more). Not literally. But the journey into beauty and remembering is essential. And everyone can do it by using the mind (imagery/guided meditation). This is the purpose of the mind--to link with the infinite. It is our most powerful tool in a world that is dying of forgetting.



The Universe has called me to go on a beauty quest. And you want to know all the details. Because already in just the words I have shared with you, it has ignited your primitive memory of what we all crave: heaven on earth, your own shining star/god/goddess within.

I anticipate that the quest will not be easy. We fear our beauty and we veil it because we are afraid of being seen. We are afraid of our abusers. And we fear our selves. Being like a star shining brightly--shining for the whole world to see--is vulnerable.

But I'm going to lean into that and trust that the light will dispel all darkness.

The month of November is a perfect time to begin. Everyone is already thinking about gratitude,  which makes the soil richer and ready for beauty to sprout everywhere.

So if you'd like to join me. I'm going to start with one month, and then a year of insane beauty. I don't know where this quest will lead me. But I'm going to start by including yogic beauty secrets in my daily practice. (If you don't know any yogic beauty secrets, you should really check out this Yogic Beauty Secrets course I made last year.)


I also vow to go on a power journey to someplace insanely beautiful once a week via imagery. (Pause for a quick plug about imagery: If you have never used or experience imagery for healing and transformation, I highly recommend it. I have trained 100s of people and I have a training starting in January. The training is like everything I learned in 1 year of hypnotherapy school and 8 years of practice condensed into a fraction of the time and fraction of the cost. You'll learn to help others but also you will personally experience about 10 years of healing in just a few weeks or months. But gently and beautifully. )

And I vow to only post things that are beautiful on social media. I also vow to use only internal dialog that explodes with beauty. Because even our thoughts create karma, attraction or repulsion, aging or reverse aging, etc. (I recorded this simple little affirmation track for kids a few years ago and I think it's the best way to practice having positive thoughts.)

I vow to let myself be noticed, and never ever diminish my own beauty.

If you want to join me, please do. I dare you. I invite you. I beckon you.
You can hash tag #ayearofinsanebeauty or just #beautyquest on IG and other media. I'll try to post often on my blog this month with lots of beauty and updates.





Comments

Popular Posts