The Winners of the Raffle Are:

Last November I announced a raffle to encourage people to include their children and other young people they know in meditating.  And to make it fun. I got lots of pictures of people's kids meditating and families meditating. It warms my heart. I'm a month late in announcing the winners, but I believe in divine timing.

Here are the winners and what they won!


Robin Jones - $500
Linda Black - $75 credit for any Tree of Life Store Kundalini Yoga Series
Sharalun Chamberlin $50 Credit for and Tree of Life Store Kundalini Yoga Series
Catherine Dagsland $40 Credit for any Tree of Life Store Kundalini Yoga series. 

If you are a winner please contact me to redeem your prize. If you didn't know you entered this raffle then maybe you just have an angel who wanted to get your attention and so manipulated my random number generator. 




Comments

Popular Posts