The Gathering of Scattered Israel is the Gathering of Scattered Knowledge




As I have been planning this upcoming Christ-centered Kundalini Yoga teacher training I have been having a lot of fun planning each module and filling it with the best of the teachings, my favorite sets, my favorite teachers, and of course, the Christ-connection and Christ-consciousness that I am hoping to share with you all. I have also had these impressions to invite people to come and teach that seem like they are non-related modalities or teachers. But this week I got the direct message that this is good! The message was: "The gathering of scattered Israel is the gathering of scattered knowledge." Boy isn't that the truth. 

I love that.  As a poet I'm familiar with that magic of bringing disparate elements together to create a viable new whole (kind of like creation). It's the magic of surprise and shocks the mind to allow for expansion. So I have given myself permission to allow all inspired lessons into my box of teacher training. In some ways this is frowned upon in Kundalini Yoga--we don't combine KY with other things. But I am not going to change the teachings at all. I am going to supplement them with additional puzzle pieces! And that is always welcome.

It's going to be fun, deep, healing--it will be poetry in action. It's going to be Christ-centered, but not churchy, in case you are wondering. Individuals and teachers my Be as churchy as they want, or not. Churches have a great role in bringing things into form, but in this space there no wrong way to be with Christ and all are welcome. Also, there are no beginners and intermediate practicitioners! You don't have to have had a long time practice to be in teacher training. You could have just begun practicing yesterday! And it's okay if you can't touch your toes! Lots of teachers can't! If you want to know what it's all about here is a short poem by the Persian poet Rumi:

God's joy moves from unmarked box to unmarked box, 
from cell to cell. As rainwater, down into flowerbed
As roses, up from ground. 
Now it looks like a plate of rice and fish, 
now a cliff covered in vines, 
now a horse being saddled.
It hides within these, 
till one day it cracks them open. 


The first module begins June 14, 2021 and we will be diving deep into "The Word." 

I have chosen to do this training close to nature (In a big tent, or camping if you want to--it's not required) because I feel that nature is such a safe place to open one's heart. Let's practice that. And let's see what happens to the world as we know it when we do. 

If you want more info about this teacher training, you can visit www.treeoflifekundaliniyoga.com and click on teacher training. You can also find me on IG or FB at treeoflifekundaliniyoga. I hope to chant  with you in the West soon!


Comments

Popular Posts