The Thinks You Can Think...

I am doing another imagery training in Arizona! It is in 9 days. I'm so excited about this. It was one of the most fun and most fulfilling things I did last year and I can't wait to do it again. I don't knows if I announced it on this blog yet, but I have been posting it all over FB. But JUST IN CASE you missed it, the flyer is below, as are a few testimonials and a link to register. I only have 5 spaces left, but I have heard from a ton of people saying they want to come, or they are supposed to come, who haven't actually signed up yet. So I invite you decide as soon as you can because registration will close as soon as it fills. More details and hours are on the registration page.

Imagery is such a peaceful and deep way to heal and transform and get information. For example, in the testimonial below you will read about how Bonnie and her son both received healing from a his prior womb experience as a castaway (previously aborted soul). Other things you can do with imagery is decrease pain, discover and heal generational issues in a kind and non-traumatic way. You can also learn things and talk to cool people, dead or alive and connect with their wisdom and love for you. Just yesterday I talked to Abraham the Patriarch and he taught me some cool things about astronomy/astrology, but he also told me to focus on my destiny and not get distracted. It was through imagery that my daughter learned to understand more about her spiritual gifts. There is so much that imagery does it is difficult to describe. But I hope that even if you don't understand why, you will come if you feel inspired, as Elyssa suggests in her testimonial below.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Here is what Bonnie shared: 
When I first read about Felice's Imagery training, I knew it was exactly what I wanted and needed. However, the cost was prohibitive at the time and I figured that if it was meant to be someday I'd figure out a way to make it happen. A few months later, the class was offered again, much closer to home and at a price I could almost afford. I knew I had to be there.  Somehow I made it happen and I wasn't disappointed in the training.  It was absolutely life-changing. I had always enjoyed the imagery journeys Felice did at her meditation retreats and always wanted more. Now I had 3 full days of imagery journeys and I learned and grew so much that I truly went home a different person. I learned from first hand practice that I could do this for other people and I went home full of excitement to help my family using the things I had learned. One of the most profound experiences I had was being a "demo" for Felice's "Between The Wombs" journey. Both my son and I received deep, lasting healing because of that experience.  Guided Imagery as taught by Felice is an extremely powerful modality for healing and I can't wait for the advanced/mastery class!

Here is what Elyssa had to say:
I completed the Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator Training with Felice this year, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn this healing modality, but more than that, I'd recommend it to those who feel like they should be there. I knew I was supposed to go but had no idea why, and several months later, it's very obvious to me that there are many people God wanted to help through Imagery who would never in a million years have come into contact with it if they didn't know me! Much to my surprise, I feel very comfortable and confident offering what I now see as an inspiring and beautiful source of healing and transformation to various people. I've had amazing experiences as a facilitator and am grateful I was able to learn these skills. 

Here is the Link to Register Now. 


Comments

Popular Posts