It's a Good Day For Forgiveness





In the last 6 months I learned how to forgive. I had always understood the Atonement intellectually, and had some experience with repentance and being forgiven, but I don't think I really knew how to forgive others until 6 months ago. In doing do, I have been released from all bondage.

The acrimonious relationship that I had with my ex-husband, who I swore was the one with the problem, who kept coming against me in some kind of battle every few months--that has disappeared. We have been set free. His wife, who was finally convicted a few months ago of child abuse (on my daughter) is also out of our lives.

Forgiveness does not mean that you excuse what a person has done, but you release the desire to punish. And in doing so, I feel no pull--no energetic connection whatsoever. It's almost like I have forgotten it in a way. I have memories, but they pain me no more. Forgiveness literally breaks the chains that bind us to these people. They have completely both left the picture. I don't know how. But somehow God has pressed the delete key and we are free of them.

Of course, there have been new people to forgive--perhaps to test me to see if I really have learned. And in each instance, I have found the way more quickly. And it has freed me to live in peace in joy, despite how much the crime hurt or how intentional (or not) it was. I have learned to send back love for anger and bitterness and hate. I don't know if it helps the other person or not (I sincerely hope it does in some way), but as I said. I feel joy.

It's a strange thing to me that anyone would want to hurt a child, especially one so full of light and desirous of love as my daughter. But even children are subject to the wrath of the destroyer, who can help people justify anything. I am also a child, like her, who wants nothing but love and light. And when I forgive, God is my protector and He will give me the desires of my heart.

There are two things I feel like sharing. One is a mantra. It is a beautiful mantra that neutralizes enemies, gives mental control, brings prosperity and peace into one's heart, and will let you penetrate the unknown without fear. Here it is with the translation. If you need help in any of these ways, I recommend playing it 24/7 for a while.
Aap Sahaaee Hoaa, Sachay Daa Sachaa Doaa, Har, Har, Har

Translation:You, Divine One, have become my refuge. True is Your support, Great Creative Infinite.

You can listen here.

 The second is a scripture. From John, the beloved.
 
 20 If a man say, I love God, and ahateth his bbrother, he is a cliar: for he that loveth not his dbrother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not eseen?
 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who aloveth God love his brother also.

 If you are struggling with forgiving someone, I recommend filling yourself with light and pray and fast for the love of God--the love that sent his son, the love that permeates everything in the universe--to purify you. I also recommend energy work with someone who understands Christ and the power of forgiveness. Unforgiveness is the biggest inhibitor to progress there is. Today is a good day for forgiveness. Forgive yourself. Forgive God. Forgive your life for not turning out how you thought it should. If anything I have said here or ever is incorrect or offensive, forgive me.

Love and light.



Comments

  1. Felice - I found you this past week by searching for "lds meditation" on amazon and finding your book and then this blog and I couldn't be any more grateful! Your book is amazing and totally needs to be published! I am bummed out about not knowing about the retreat sooner - will there be more in the future? Do you live in Southern Utah?

    The Lord has been telling me for months that in order to progress at the rate I would like to I need to start meditating but I always got hung up because I wanted a teacher. And then here you are! I am excited to continue reading the book, the blog, and hopefully interacting with you in the future!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, I'm so glad you found me that way! God was so smart to have me put it on Amazon. To answer your questions, I live in Southern California. I may do another retreat in the future, but I can't guarantee anything. And even though you just found out. There is still time if you want to come to the retreat! I'd love to have you there. Where do you live? In any event, I will continue to teach classes on line. I encourage you to take the introductory webinar. I'll be dates for next session soon. Many blessings!

      Delete
  2. Well put! I love this! It happened to me a couple of months ago... Yes, a person took themselves out of our lives and it's made such a difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that mantra. Wise words, my sister. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts