Monday, May 14, 2012

First day of Virtual Book Tour

Today was the first day of The Gift of Giving Life's Virtual Book Tour. Our first stop was at Sheridan's blog EnjoyBirth, where I am interviewed.

Tomorrow, Sheridan and I are appearing at a small book party/signing here in Los Angeles. I have to say that I have been very calm about all this considering it is the culmination of 6 years of work for me. It didn't feel real. I think it is finally hitting me. Deep breath. I just had a baby. Deep breath. I am now no longer in control of that baby's life. Not that it was mine to begin with. It's okay. Deep breath. So far it is getting rave reviews. I am just trying to process how involved to be in this baby's life. Part of me is ready to move on to the next thing, but I also know that we will always be connected.

Deep breath.

Would it be too much if I wore the book in my Moby wrap? Hee Hee. Just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. I have those "letting go" feeling too! And the idea of the book in a moby made laugh, i've been carrying with me everywhere so maybe a moby would be a good idea.!

    ReplyDelete