Pictures From the Blue Ridge Mountain Retreat

Last weekend I taught an intimate women's retreat in the Blue Ridge Mountains about an hour from Washington DC. It was awesome. I have to say that it ended up being a retreat and life changing for me too. I also learned that strength does not lie in numbers. That little (well huge) cabin in the mountains was like a beacon of light that many many angels were visiting.

We enjoyed the fall colors and beautiful weather, warm enough to do yoga outside and cool enough at night to enjoy the hot tub and herbal tea. Here are a few pictures and I'm sure I'll write more about it when I finish processing it all. Sat Nam.

The Shannendoah Valley. 

Turban tying tips 





Learning about oils for physical and emotional healing








Sun rise



Comments

  1. I lived in Black Mountain, NC for four years while in high school. It is so beautiful. What a lovely area to do a retreat. Can't wait to hear more about it.

    --kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts