Week 2 - Everything Changes

So much happened in a week. Or at least it seems that way. Last Tuesday I spent all day with LA's finest. I think I alluded to my second worst nightmare more than 6 months ago. Well, it finally came to head, which I pray means an end. I can't go into details, but let me just say that I have a new found respect for the L.A.P.D. And it looks like Rocky and I now have full custody of my daughter.


The timing of everything is most interesting. Perhaps this is why we felt like we should get married sooner than later. Perhaps this is why I felt like I shouldn't teach any new Hypnobabies classes this fall. It has been so nice to have a partner through all of this. Especially someone who can give me a priesthood blessing whenever I want. Also, I know that it is because of my solid practice of meditation that I was able to get through last week with grace. And I'm sure my practice will help everyone in the weeks to come as we adjust to all the changes.


We are grateful and happy. I am very much looking forward to the group energy of the 40-day meditation webinar series coming up on October 2. This webinar is for The Gift of Giving Life readers or fans. But it is not about pregnancy--just meditation, which tends to cause rebirth---but you don't have to be pregnant to join.

I guess this is my own testimonial about how no matter how crazy life is, that it is all the more reason to commit to do something that will up-level you. I have seen it so many times. When one person in the family (especially mom) makes positive changes, the entire family benefits.

If you haven't signed up for the webinar yet and have any questions, please email me. I'm happy to answer them. Or register here.

If you have already begun or been practicing meditation for a while, now, please update me on how it is going. Your experiences can strengthen others on their path.


Comments

Popular Posts