Book Release Date - Drum Roll Please

We interrupt your regular programming to bring you this public service announcement.

If you have been following the book saga, you know that I have run into one delay after another, but I am happy to tell you everything is going very smoothly now and I now have an official release date. I have decided that if the book is not ready and in print and available to order by October 4 then I am going to start releasing it a chapter at a time on my blog or via my newsletter. Because the world can't wait for the written portion of this book. Maybe you can find the yoga kriya and meditation instructions elsewhere, but the written part needs to be out there. So take that opposition. I haven't decide if I will do it on my blog or my newsletter, so make sure you are subscribed. There is a link on the right side of this page.



FYI I chose October 4th by inspiration but here are some cool things about that date this year:

It happens to fall on General Conference Saturday, and Yom Kippur, which is one of the holiest days of the year for Jews. It is the Day of Atonement and sets the tone for the whole next year. It is kind of like a new years day for Jewish people.

Another random fact about Oct 4th is that more people have birthdays on October 4 than any other day of the year.

Sat Nam.

Comments

  1. October 4th is special to my family in particular this year ~ my first baby turns 8 years old!

    Looking forward to your book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts