100 Enlightened Monkeys

I keep thinking about the 100th monkey. It is an interesting phenomenon.

“The hundredth monkey effect is a studied phenomenon in which a new behavior or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea.” (Wikipedia, accessed 11/7/2014)

A few weeks ago I asked God how many people there were in the world who had enough faith to move a mountain (a mustard seed) and a few other qualifications. I got the surprisingly low number of 76.* Although when I asked a year ago, the number was around 52. A 50% increase in one year seems like a lot to me and I realized it is partially because of the spread of Kundalini Yoga among the faithful, and I realized that I know and have mentored several of these mustard seeds.

Because it is the Aquarian Age and many Saints are now using the Kundalini yoga technology and more and more people are elevating themselves to high levels of enlightenment (a combination of faith, charity, devotion, and covenants) it is becoming easier for everyone else.

Those original lonely 52 people spent decades getting there. But now suddenly we are seeing people rocket to enlightenment. I talked to a friend last week and her 3 oldest children had joined her  in meditation for the previous 40 days (and are still going). She said. “All of them are waking up and discovering spiritual gifts. My husband is freaking out.”

I laughed. Her husband is a good man and will come along. It’s difficult to ignore when your 13-year old is having prophetic dreams and the inspiration to interpret them equal to Joseph in Egypt.

All of this is part of the prophecies about these last days. God is pouring out his spirit on his handmaids, his children, old men. It's good stuff. 

If you are wondering about the scriptural soundness of “englightenment” I suggest a read of D&C chapter 76. It’s amazing. Here is just a verse:

 10 For by my Spirit will I enlighten them, and by my power will I make known unto them the secrets of my will—yea, even those things which eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor yet entered into the heart of man. (D&C 76:10)

When I came back home for a week after 40 days of wandering in the wilderness, I was told by God that my tour was bringing up the whole world and would help my soul mate (who I have seen several times in vision) elevate himself to be where he needs to be to be my partner.

I wasn’t sure how my world tour would help the poor man (who is apparently going through a serious transformation right now) until the 100 monkey thing started coming to my mind. So by working out your karma you are also helping my soul mate. Thanks in advance all of you out there.

I have had some amazing experiences in just the last few weeks since I returned from Washington. Many of them I can’t write. But I had an experience last night that I can share. I was meditating and I was feeling totally filled with love for all mankind. I felt my wings unfurl and actually grow twice in size. I was still in my body but I had a sense of flying and I saw tiny lights lighting up all over the world. They were people. People that were awakening. I could feel their joy. And I could feel the elevation in the global consciousness. I lay down and gave God and his angels permission to work on me while I slept. When I woke this morning I was thoroughly rested, healthy, happy, and in love with the world. My daughter woke up feeling the same and saying Wahe Guru.

I wanted to share this because I think that if you are struggling or if you have a strong desire to be with God now and know His mysteries and converse with angels and feel the joy of heaven, I want to give you hope. Some people have carried the weight to get us here. We are borne on their backs. And maybe you are one that will help us pull the planet that rest of the way up to that critical 100th monkey point. 

Or maybe that is what happened last night. But I promise you that soon it will be easier for everyone diligently seeking.

I realize that there are many different paths to get to there, and some have gotten there other ways than yoga. For example, the Hindu systems identify 6 different disciplines aimed at the permanent removal of suffering and attainment of timeless bliss. Only one of them is yoga. (Others include knowledge, logic, wisdom, philosophy, etc). However, in his autobiography, Parmahansa Yogananda, says that of the six systems only the yoga sutras “contain the most efficacious methods for achieving direct perception of truth.”  

I know I sometimes act like kundalini yoga is the only way. It’s not the only way. But it’s the fastest and least painful. And it goes hand in hand with the LDS temple covenants. I can’t wait for you all to read the chapter in my book called The Body and the Temple. It will all make such beautiful sense then. Till then, clean your subconscious. Bliss out.  Keep up. 

Sat Nam.




*Please don’t take this number as a literal fact. It may be, or it may be a symbolic percentage as to how many more are needed to reach the desired affect. I did later ask God for clarification on this and the answer was interesting. He said that I asked how many there were “in the world” and so He hadn’t included India (because He said it was not in the world which I was asking about.) He also said that he did not include translated beings living on this planet (of which there is a higher number than I thought) because they are also not “in the world.” So do your own inquiries and pray and ponder about everything you read. Sat Nam

Comments

  1. This study has been on my mind a lot lately! I think this is a technology (the 100th monkey effect) that Satan is using to spread Anxiety and Depression! When he gets 100 people feeling a certain way, the people around them start to synch up with those vibrations, unless they are consciously raising their own vibration and protecting themselves energetically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! It gives me the the hope to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! This is what I was telling you when we spoke on the phone. Glad you can see one reason for your world tour. Thanks for bringing Kundalini to me and my family and supporting me in spreading the good news too. Sat Nam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts