Results From Summer Challenge

Back in July I issued a summer challenge to complete 30 kundalini yoga classes by the Fall equinox. This was about 3 classes a week if you started back then. I did this because I wanted people to really feel what happens when you do a lot of kundalini yoga. Once in a while is great, but if you do it consistently, the transformation is pretty amazing. I have heard back from two people who actually completed the summer challenge, and both of them started late, so they got a serious dose of kundalini rising. Here are there stories. I know there are others, but I haven't heard from you, so if you want to share, please do. I won't publish it if you don't want, but I'd love to hear about your experience. 


Abigail's Story

"Thank you a million times over for helping me get started on this journey. I have never done anything like this before. I only had twenty-three days to complete the challenge when I began it. No doubt doing double classes during certain days was hard, but wow! It has been worth it.

For the first time in a long, long time I feel as if I accomplished something extraordinary. My spiritual senses have awakened, I feel alive, my emotions are balancing out, and I am becoming happier every day. This is on top of my business expanding and financial opportunities appearing. Most of this has happened because this course allowed me to rid myself of major blockades I put up years ago.

 You see, I graduated from college right after the recession hit. So finding work became almost impossible. This caused me fall into a deep depression, and I became unmotivated thinking I am unworthy to receive good opportunities. But your course unblocked that barrier I put up all those years ago. It now feels as if I released a dam and the water represents the many and varied blessings I am now able to receive. Thank you for helping me achieve this.


Allie's Story



I didn't hear about the challenge until it was already August. I don't really know how this happened, or why, but it must have been for a good reason. I saw someone mention it on Facebook and tracked down the post, wondering: how did I miss this? And in my heart I committed to do it.

So I bought access to Nam Joti's Prosperity Series, and started doing it. Only a few days in, though, I got super sick. But it was the kind of crazy sick that meant I knew something was up. I had a major spiritual shift this year, and I literally went from being sick almost all the time, to being totally well all the time. So this was my first sickness of any type since that shift, and when I prayed about, I learned that it was a way for my body to reorganize, consolidate, and purify itself.

But I'd started the challenge with only 51 days to complete 30 classes, and then I was sick for 2 weeks, so sick I couldn't even chant, so I had to end my glorious 100+ consecutive days of meditation! Just thinking chants would make me cough, it was that bad! Our thoughts have vibrations too! 

So I would try to do two classes per day. I would skip the talking part and just do the yoga after I'd seen the class once or twice. A lot of times I would do the classes with my kids (1 and 3) practically jumping on me. My 3-year-old super loved Level 6 of the Prosperity Series and almost daily asks if we can do it (and can he please have a yoga apple?). 


I've noticed a bunch of shifts in my life: definitely more prosperity, which is nice! Spontaneous monetary donations and that sort of thing. Out of nowhere I got the funds to attend the Imagery Training. Spiritually, I've been feeling more grounded and confident. I feel less "separate" from others, if that makes sense. I've definitely had more of a feeling of unity with people, even people I don't know or disagree with. I blogged about some of the shifts I noticed on my halfway point blog post.

The challenge was hard but worth it--I'm glad I did it! It was good to have a deadline to do so many classes--it forced me to change a lot more quickly than I otherwise would have. 
~~~


Comments

Popular Posts