Preaching the Good Word of Kundalini Yoga

 When I was in the temple in Idaho I got a message through a random opening of the scriptures. We call this a “Hookum” in Kundalini Yoga speak. The message was “preach my word unto everyone who comes under the sound of your voice.” 

 So that’s what I started doing and my American Tour became a lot more fun. I just taught in every situation presented me, formal or informal. I even taught these missionaries (for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) at the Dairy Queen in the middle of nowhere New Mexico where we stopped for an urgent bathroom break. 

We got some horrible pizza and asked if we could sit next to them in the booth. They happily accepted. Then they were cornered. “So Elders, let me tell you about the true church of God on the earth and Kundalini Yoga and Meditation.” 

They were wide eyed as I told them all about our trip to Espanola, and how Kundalini Yoga and Meditation is awesome and how I believe it’s part of the restoration of all things. 

They were a bit wide eyed, but when I gave them a word in one of them volunteered that he had done some Tai Kwan Do before his mission and said that his Sensai always told them to meditate. That’s a good sensai. He knows that the physical discipline is only half of the work. 

 We discussed the work in Albequerque mission (they spend a lot of time serving digging ditches). We discussed some cool Lamanite/Native American stuff which I’ll have to post about when I have more resources with me. I encouraged them to look up my blog/YouTube channel and start meditating. I promised it would help their work and the power of their word. I told them that they would not be the first missionary to do so and that some mission presidents even encourage it. 

Then we said farewell and had to get a picture for my blog. 

I forgot to get one of us. But yes, I was wearing a silver turban. 

I love being on tour.

Comments

Popular Posts